Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions as stated below will be amended from time to time as required. The Terms themselves set out both your rights as customers and our obligations as Tap & Still in relation to the access of our venue.
- By using our event space you state that you agree that you have acknowledged and read our Terms and Conditions and confirm your agreement to enter into and comply with a legally binding contract with us on these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, then you have no right to use our venue under any means.
- Failure to use our venue in accordance with these Terms may subject you to civil and/or criminal liabilities and/or penalties and/or permanent bans from our venue.
- You must be at least 18 years old to hire out our venue and by doing so you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- The hirer (person who has made the booking) is the one liable for any broken Terms that are laid out here, with the venue (Tap & Still).
Deposit & Minimum Spend:
- The Deposit of £10 per head is to be paid by the hirer to the venue as instructed at the latest 2 weeks after a provisional booking has been made. If there is genuine reason for any delays in payment, the hirer must communicate this in writing to the venue.
- The Deposit is paid to secure the booking in place and is non-refundable if the hirer chooses to cancel the event with less than 14 business days’ notice.
- The Deposit will only be refunded to the hirer once the agreed minimum spend has been reached.
- Part or all of the Deposit may need to be withheld should the agreed minimum spend not be reached on the day of the event. Should the full Deposit not cover the difference in the minimum spend agreement, it is then the hirers responsibility to pay for the outstanding difference on the day of the event.
- Any licence extensions will be applied for only once a deposit has been paid by the hirer. We cannot guarantee that all licence extensions will be approved.
- The minimum spend includes ALL food and drink sales from the event. This includes any costs the hirer wishes to pay for personally, along with any additional spend paid for over the bar by guests at the event.
We reserve the right to cancel your booking without liability to you and without any obligation to refund your deposit if:
- You do not pay us the balance of your food and drink package price by the date due OR
- We have reasonable grounds to believe that you may not pay us the balance of your package price by the due date and we have requested you to explain the position and you have not done so.
- We discover, before you have paid the balance of your food and drink package price, that you have deliberately concealed information, or deliberately given us incorrect information, about your intended event in circumstances where (if you had not done so) it would have been reasonably foreseeable that we would not have accepted your booking; or
- We have reasonable grounds to believe that your behaviour or that of your guests at the event is likely to result in damage to the venue or to our property and/or injury to people.
- May the venue need to cancel the booking, the venue will refund all monies paid in advance but will not be liable to pay any compensation to the hirer in respect of such cancellation.
Use of Venue:
- No alterations or additions to the premises, the fixtures, fittings, scenery and/or equipment or the decorations at the premises shall be carried out.
- No nails, or fixing or any kind shall be driven or put into any wall, floor, partition, pillar, ceiling, fitting or furniture of any kind.
- Any damage caused to the venue, its equipment, contents or fittings will be invoiced directly to the hirer immediately after the event.
- We reserve the right to stop any activity which we reasonably believe is likely to cause damage to the interior or exterior of the venue or risk to the safety of people at the venue and will not tolerate any abusive behaviour by guests to any other guests or member of staff. We reserve the right to remove any persons acting inappropriately from the event.
- You accept that the time of the event beginning and ending as agreed has to be upheld and overtime cannot occur due to licencing so you will be politely asked to leave upon completion of the event.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the interior and/or exterior of the venue between the time we accept your booking and the date your event. For example we may make changes to the décor and the colour schemes of function rooms and we cannot guarantee that the venue and its surrounds will be free from additional structures.
- Please be aware that, in line with the Licensing Act 2003, we are unable to allow any of your guests who are under the age of 18, to consume any alcohol. We reserve the right to remove any alcohol from guests who are unable to prove that they are over 18, regardless of how they obtained the alcohol in the first instance.
- The law of this agreement is that of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising.
- We as a venue provide all food and drink which means that it is not permitted to bring any external food and drink onto the premises.
By placing your order you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below. Use of any functionality of www.lovelanebrewing.com constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Any personal information provided by you is confidential and will not be passed on to any other companies or organisations not affiliated with our online business.
Love Lane Brewing Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes to these Terms.
You must be aged 18 or over to purchase alcohol. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in the UK. When ordering and making a payment you will be required to confirm that you are aged 18 or over.
If your order is a gift and contains alcohol, the recipient must also be aged 18 years or older. An adult over the age of 18 will be required to sign for delivery.
We aim to ensure the prices shown are correct. If an error does occur, we will make every effort to contact you to confirm if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price.
While every effort is made to supply all items listed online, there are instances where this may not be possible. In these cases we will contact you and offer a substitute with the same or greater value.
We reserve the right to withdraw or replace products online without notice. Merchandise prices and specifications are also subject to change without notice.
We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, Love Lane Brewing LTD takes no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any information relating to a third party that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
Even where your payment is accepted by our systems, no contract shall exist until Love Lane Brewing LTD have dispatched the items to you.
Love Lane Brewing LTD will not be held responsible for any loss, consequential loss or damage to any individual or business which may have occurred from the use (or misuse) of any product or any information contained on this website.
Payment can only be made using credit/debit cards through PayPal. We cannot take orders by phone or email.
Card payments are made through a secure server. Love Lane Brewing LTD does not store your financial details. Your personal details are not passed to any third party.
Payment will be taken at the time of ordering.
We always aim to deliver your order promptly but cannot accept liability for delay.
Orders will be packaged and sent for delivery every Monday & Wednesday. Deliveries must be signed for by a person of 18 years or older. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request ID.
We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient is in doubt.
It is the responsibility of the customer to report goods damaged in transit.
Refunds will not be issued in the instance of an order being placed outside the conditions of the delivery parameters stated on the checkout page.
No compensation can be offered for loss of wages due to failed or late deliveries.
Customers accept responsibility for the safe storage and use of the products upon receipt.
Love Lane Brewing LTD is not liable for damage caused by customer mishandling.
Alcohol is best enjoyed in moderation.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
If you wish to return merchandise goods only, they must be returned in their original packaging to;
FAO Love Lane Brewing Ltd
31 Dunes Way
Please note that return shipping will be paid by the customer except in cases where goods are faulty, in which case they will be reimbursed to the customer. Once the goods are received back in our warehouse, a refund will be processed for the goods, minus applicable shipping costs, unless the return concerns faulty or damaged goods.
Regarding any beer, cider or spirit goods, if there is a problem with your order, items are faulty, or you wish to return goods for any other reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org